Sunday, January 07, 2007

Fowl and Fish

Another visitor to the crib today: this time it was Feathers McGraw who came bearing gifts. Because anyone planning to save humankind needs a good pair of slippers.






And for Maggie - here is dove, whose other half is out there nestling in a medieval cottage in Devon.

The big news is that I finally found somewhere I can get anchovies. Oh happy day! Of course they weren't called 'anchovas', which is what my phrase book told me to look for. They were called something beginning with 'b'. As though they were in disguise...

And there are about two hundred dolphins playing outside the terrace; I could see them surfacing quite clearly. I mean, still no synchronised swimming, but my oh my it is heavenly.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

No comments: