Friday, January 19, 2007

There's no site like home

It's Friday already? How on earth did that happen?

On reflection, I have spent an inordinate amount of time this week playing at learning html, cascading style sheets and the intricacies of photoshop elements. I got a domain for myself (courtesy of my brother - thanks Sean!), and have been trying to figure out the programming thereof. Pretty steep learning curve.

Anyhoo, I have got to put it to one side for the weekend and concentrate on the writing - when I write it actually goes very well; I'm just easily distracted - oh look a butterfly...

So, the site is at www.orlaithosullivan.com. There isn't really anything there yet, unless you love reading 'lorem ipsum dolor'. Baby steps :)

There'll be a grand announcement when content arrives.

And in other news, I made purple soup today. Yum!

No comments: