Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Zippy-quick Post

I'm reading in the Irish Writer's Centre tonight, and need to do a few things beforehand, including choosing what to read!

My days in Dublin have a tendency to slip away far too easily. There are several researchy things I need to get done for Cured with Death before I head for France - they're all very pleasant, and basically involve wandering the streets and stopping for coffee/wine, popping in to a couple of museums...

Yesterday I trailed a few of the locations where scenes are set, and my reaction surprised me - it was like visiting famous spots. I peered around corners thinking, "So that's where that happened. How cool!"

Anyhoo, now to focus on more immediate priorities: what to read for the nice people who attend the reading this evening :)

1 comment: