Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Music to watch girls by

I's a very stare-ey culture here. I mean, everyone stares, but guys really stare, as though each female biped was the first one they'd ever seen.

It's the kind of place where if you're waiting for the bus, a car might stop to have a good look and make some remark. Just stop - in the middle of the road. I know many guys believe that women are secretly flattered by anonymous unprovoked leery attention. Not so much. You quickly learn to keep an ipod on at all times.

But today made up for all. I was wandering along to the new fabulous fresh veg shop when a car pulled up on the other side of the road. And it was the local postie, waving an Amazon package (should be Boston Legal).

In other news, it is a glorious day.

PS - Obviously I won't open the package until after I've done a day's work. Because that would be wrong.

No comments: